Talk with your Premier Closets and Storage Solutions design consultant about creating a personalized garage workbench for your space in Central Kentucky. We provide three workbench countertop choices and endless design possibilities for a stylish and practical work zone. Whether you require an area for potting plants, waxing your skis or sharpening your edges, or a space for completing projects, we plan and install the ultimate garage workbench to match your needs.
You have three superior countertop options to choose from when considering a custom workbench from Premier Closets and Storage Solutions in Central Kentucky:
- Butcher Block: The classic option of Butcher block for a workbench countertop adds a touch of nostalgia to your garage space. A popular choice in Central Kentucky, this solid block of varnished maple will last for many years, even after the most vigorous use.
- Stainless Steel – A stainless steel workbench with drawers perfectly complements a contemporary garage design. We construct this variety of workbench with 1 ½-inch thick, 16-gauge stainless steel for a long-lasting, stable and flashy garage workbench.
- Ebony Star – Premier Closets and Storage Solutions’ ebony star countertop is constructed with rounded edges and covered with rubber T-molding. This design protects the countertop from dents and dings, protects you from injury, and protects your equipment from incurring damage. Ebony star countertops are a neutral black color and will integrate well with any garage design.
Workbench countertops can be cut as large or small as you wish. Consider completing your garage workbench system with some of the many garage organization solutions we offer, including:
- Slatwall – PVC slatwall is one of the most outstanding garage organization tools available. Premier Closets and Storage Solutions provides a full line of Slatwall accessories that are easily movable. Options range from various-sized hooks to small tool racks and tilt bins.
- Gridwall – Hang tools, extension cords, and other items from our steel gridwall that comes in 2’x2’ panels.
- Drawers – Include drawers with full-extension runners in your workbench design for storing tools and supplies.
No Central Kentucky garage design is complete without a functional garage workbench system for completing projects. Contact Premier Closets and Storage Solutions in Central Kentucky for a free in-home estimate today!